|Always fax the completed and signed rental agreement and copy of US Driver's License or Passport.
|Non-USA issued credit cards also require legible photocopy of front and back of card.
MasterCard VISA American Express
Card Number: Expiration:
Card Code CVV2 (see example on cards below)):
Print Name as it appears on card:
Signature (required): Date:
Agrees to all terms and conditions listed on Rental Agreement including authorization for credit card charges.
Agreement Terms and Conditions
1. TERMS (Initial ___________) - "Client" refers to person signing agreement and any other party(s) involved. Tech-Go rents client equipment identified within agreement and in consideration thereof client agrees to the following Terms and Conditions. All clients are completely liable for all charges. Faxed signature on agreement serves as an original signature with all rights thereof enforces. Presentation of false, fictitious or misleading identification or information is an intention to commit larceny and/or fraud. By signing this contract, client agreed to all charges and all terms and conditions as stated. Agreement is not assignable and it constitutes entire agreement between Tech-Go and client. There are no other representations, conditions, warranties, guarantees or collateral agreements, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, concerning rental equipment, its use, or this agreement, other than set forth herein. Agreement between client and Tech-Go is governed and interpreted by the laws of Delaware. Client will redeem and hold Tech-Go harmless from and against all claims, loss, liability for any direct, special or consequential damages as a result of client's use, custody, control, possession, and operation of equipment. Rental equipment will remain property of Tech-Go. Client acquires no rights other than temporary use. During rental period no change in service, repair service or replacement part is authorized without written approval from Tech-Go. Operation of any radio transmitting equipment, including cellular telephones or GPS units, may interfere with the functionality of inadequately protected medical devices. Consult a physician or the manufacturer of the medical device if you have any questions. Other electronic equipment may also be subject to interference. Do not drive vehicles while operating a wireless phone.
2. CANCELLATION (Initial ___________) - To cancel an order after signed agreement is provided to Tech-Go, Clint must a) prior to shipment date provide written notification via fax with cardholder's signature and re-confirmation of acceptance of cancellation fee, and b) receive Tech-Go's written confirmation and acceptance of cancellation notice and Client's acceptance of cancellation fee. If received and accepted in writing prior to shipment date, a $30 per items or 20% of total minimum invoice amount, whichever is greater, cancellation fee will be imposed. If rental cancellation notice is not received and accepted in writing prior to shipment date, cancellation is not accepted and contracted rates will apply based on the later of a) expected return date plus shipping on order form or b) date equipment is physical received at Tech-Go with minimum periods selected by Client (weekly or monthly). Client is responsible for equipment, including any actual usage charges, minimum usage as required by order form or other charges incurred, until equipment is received complete at Tech-Go. Tech-Go is not liable for direct, special or consequential damages as a result of equipment, performance or use of equipment including claims based on failure to honor a telephone reservation requested by client. Tech-Go may terminate agreement without notice to client at any time.
3. CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION AND DEPOSIT (Initial ___________) - Client authorizes Tech-Go to process credit card vouchers in client's name and pay for all charges incurred under the terms and conditions of this agreement. Client has read contract, understands and agrees with all terms and conditions and indicates so by completing the on-line application and signing this rental agreement. Client authorizes charges of replacement values listed in this agreement as well as applicable rental fees, usage, shipping, etc.. Any deposits charges in excess of final invoice amount are refundable (minus all invoice charges) when the equipment is returned in good working condition and final billing is available (typically within 90 days of receipt of Equipment). Prior to dispensing the equipment, the replacment value of equipment as listed below will be authorized on the provided credit card to insure adequate security. These charges will be considered equipment and service deposit and Client's charges will be netted against this deposit typically within 14 days after the equipment is received at Tech-Go's offices. Additional services or equipment or longer rentals may incur additional deposits as detailed on order form. All charges will be totaled and deducted from deposit and balance will be charge to provided credit card or refunded via check.
4. BILLING (Initial ___________) - Charges including rental, shipping, and tax can be due and payable anytime during or after the rental period. Client agrees to pay applicable rental charges and any other applicable fees (such as but not limited to shipping and usage minimums) in advance prior to shipment to Client's designated shipping address. Interim billing may be arranged on rentals more than 30 days. If not, rental can be billed weekly for daily or weekly rental charge at the contracted rate for the plan selected by the Client on the on-line order form. Client's submission of order and signed rental agreement is Client's acceptance of rental and related rental, usage, shipping, tax and other charges. Charges placed on credit card are considered non-refundable charges although Client's final total charges will be netted against all credit card charges and charged or credited to Client's card as appropriate. Final invoicing and charges or credit are expected to be completed within 14 days after the rental unit is received by Tech-Go to insure complete billing. All clients subject to final credit card billing. Clients must notify Tech-Go if credit card is lost or stolen and provide replacement credit card number for billing. All charges due immediately unless Tech-Go provides House account terms which are net 10 days. Any delayed payment may incur finance charges of 2% monthly (24% annum) until Tech-Go receives full payment. Client's miscellaneous charges: return check charge $50, credit card reversal charge $50. Client agrees to pay all costs incurred in recovering equipment or collecting moneys owed Tech-Go including reasonable attorney's fees, collection fees, court costs, interest and other equitable relief a court deems appropriate. Invoice charges are subject to Taxes at prevailing rates - currently 7%.
5. EQUIPMENT RENTAL RATES (Initial ___________) - Rental Rates detailed on Order form apply. Number of days is computed from the day after the phone leaves our office through the day it is received in our office. Any days in excess of the selected rental period are billed at a pro-rated daily rate. Returns that are shipped back late as provided on the Client's order form are billed at 150% of rental rate times number of days late.
(Initial ___________) -
GPS Units requires line-of-site to the
entire sky. GPS Mapping
designed for use in primary cities and roadways. Client must learn use of equipment and
test equipment and service before
leaving for destination to ensure
proper operation and Client
understanding of equipment use. Customer must test all
equipment and notify Tech-Go about
any equipment problems or missing
equipment on date of receipt or
customer is liable for damaged and/or
missing equipment and rental
for entire rental
period on order form. If Client
wishes assistance on use of equipment
or service, Client must contact Tech-Go immediately. If Tech-Go does not hear
from client at beginning of problem period and/or Client does not perform
testing before leaving for
destination, Client agrees that all equipment
and service is
working and all charges remain valid and approved by Client.
8. EQUIPMENT LOSS/DAMAGE (Initial ___________) - Client must notify Tech-Go immediately if equipment is lost or stolen. Lost or stolen equipment during client's rental period, regardless of circumstances, must be reimbursed by Client to Tech-Go at the full amount listed on info sheet. Client has 24 hours from date of theft to provide Tech-Go with a copy of written police report and full replacement cost due for each unit not returned. In all instances, client agrees to pay rental charges and usage until written notification and police report are received by Tech-Go. Missing equipment returned after seven days of claim of loss will incur the greater of 20% restocking charge, or equipment rental rate. Client charged replacement cost for damaged equipment. If Client ships or requests shipping of phones in or out of the USA for any reason, Client accepts responsibility for the equipment and will pay the greater of rental rates or replacement cost if equipment is not returned for any reason including but not limited to shipping carrier or custom's loss or damage. In all cases of damaged or not returned equipment, Client authorizes Tech-Go to immediately charge replacement costs (in addition to rental related charges) to provided credit card as follows:
GPS - Handheld Portable for Hikers (shows waypoint and coordinates): $150
GPS - Vehicle USA Portable with Nationwide maps and points of interest - $350
GPS - Vehicle European Portable with major city maps and points of interest - $550
Solar Panel for small devices - $200
Solar Panel for Laptop - $400
External Battery with 12-volt adaptor - $250
Laptop - $600
Portable LCD Projector - $1000
Shock and Water resistant digital camera with charger - $450
Portable DVD player with Worldwide compatibility - $200
9. EQUIPMENT SHIPPING & RETURN RATES AND TERMS (Initial ___________) - Client chooses shipping method and cost associated with delivery from on-line phone reservation form. Fedex is Tech-Go's designated carrier and Client is responsible for requesting delivery date with sufficient time to account for possible carrier delivery delay and learn operation of equipment PRIOR TO DEPARTURE. Customer Responsible for picking delivery date that allows for possible Fedex delays and time to learn the operation of equipment PRIOR TO DEPARTURE. Rental not voided by Fedex delays. Carrier delivery attempts not accepted by Client and Carrier shipping delays do not relieve Client's rental for entire contracted period. Orders submitted Monday through Friday must be received and processed by 3 pm EST deadline for same day processing. Orders received after the deadline will be processed the next day unless Tech-Go confirms order and shipment in writing which may also incur an additional $15 late processing fee. Regarding return, using enclosed airbill will end Client's rental as of date equipment is received at Tech-Go's office in Atlanta, GA. Client is responsible for all equipment packaged properly and returned timely. Should Client return equipment using means other than enclosed pre-assigned airbill, Client is liable for any equipment damage and daily rental charges while in transit. Changes in delivery service level at client's expense. Damage during shipment will be claimed by Client directly to shipping carrier and Client will directly reimburse Tech-Go for damaged equipment at amount referenced in Equipment Loss/Damage section of this agreement.
I certify I have read and agree to all the terms and conditions including the authorization to charge my credit card per the rates chosen on this form and/or the on-line application.
Client Name (print) _____________________ Cell or Emergency Phone # if order problem (please call us to confirm) : _________________________
Client Signature _____________________ Date: ________________