Tech-Go(c) Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions
Your Initials indicate that you have read and understand all these terms and conditions X______________
1. TERMS - "Client refers to person signing agreement and any other party(s) involved. Tech-Go rents client equipment identified within agreement and in consideration thereof client agrees to the following Terms and Conditions. All clients are completely liable for all charges. Faxed signature on agreement serves as an original signature with all rights thereof enforces. Presentation of false, fictitious or misleading identification or information is an intention to commit larceny and/or fraud. By signing this contract, client agreed to all charges and all terms and conditions as stated. Agreement is not assignable and it constitutes entire agreement between Tech-Go and client. There are no other representations, conditions, warranties, guarantees or collateral agreements, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, concerning rental equipment, its use, or this agreement, other than set forth herein. Agreement between client and Tech-Go is governed and interpreted by the laws of Delaware. Client will redeem and hold Tech-Go harmless from and against all claims, loss, liability for any direct, special or consequential damages as a result of client's use, custody, control, possession, and operation of equipment. Rental equipment will remain property of Tech-Go. Client acquires no rights other than temporary use. During rental period no change in service, repair service or replacement part is authorized without written approval from Tech-Go. Operation of any radio transmitting equipment, including cellular telephones, may interfere with the functionality of inadequately-protected medical devices. Consult a physician or the manufacturer of the medical device if you have any questions. Other electronic equipment may also be subject to interference. Do not drive vehicles while operating a wireless phone.
2. CANCELLATION - If the order is canceled after agreement is signed, but before equipment is shipped, a $25 or 20%, whichever is greater, cancellation fee may be imposed. If rental is canceled after equipment is shipped, contracted rates may apply until equipment is received at Tech-Go. Client is responsible for equipment, including any usage charges or other charges incurred, until equipment is received complete at Tech-Go. Tech-Go is not liable for direct, special or consequential damages as a result of equipment, performance or use of equipment including claims based on failure to honor a telephone reservation requested by client. Tech-Go may terminate agreement without notice to client at any time.
3. BILLING - Rental charges can be due and payable anytime during or after the rental period. Interim billing arranged on rentals more than 30 days. If not, usage can be billed weekly at estimated rate of 210 minutes per week plus daily rental charge at the contracted daily rate (indicated on "Rate Sheet") times seven. Clients miscellaneous charges: return check charge $50.00, credit card reversal charge $25, all bank wire fees and equipment cleaning fees, up to $10 per unit, if required. Client will be billed on a delayed basis for any charges Tech-Go becomes aware of after our final billing. Prepaid long distance and cellular cards are non-refundable. Use of credit, prepaid/debit or any type calling cards to make international or domestic long distance calls will also incur cellular airtime charges at the contracted per minute rate indicated on page two. All clients subject to final credit card billing. Client agrees to pay all costs incurred in recovering equipment or collecting moneys owed Tech-Go including reasonable attorney's fees, collection fees, court costs, interest and other equitable relief a court deems appropriate. Refunds for deposit may be held up to 90 days minimum after the rental end date to insure complete billing. Clients must notify Tech-Go if credit card is lost or stolen and provide replacement credit card number for billing. House account terms are net 15 days. Any delayed payment may incur finance charges of 2% monthly (24% annum) until full payment is received by Tech-Go.
4. WIRELESS USAGE - is determined by reading all non-reset meters on equipment. The meter reading determines final cumulative usage. Client agrees with "meter out" stated on rental agreement and agrees to have Tech-Go agent record cumulative "meter in" upon return. Usage meter will advance a minimum of one minute each time the send button is pushed for all inbound and outbound calls. No credit given for dropped, static, incomplete or busy calls. By written request, a call detail listing of all numbers called is available 90 days after client's rental end date ($25 minimum). Call detail does not influence usage meter reading. No usage credit issued based on call detail. Client agrees payment of usage charges will not be withheld pending receipt of call detail. Roamer surcharges ($15.00 minimum), international long distance ($25.00 minimum), message unit, user service (900, 976, 411, etc.), daily start up fees, call delivery and operator assisted toll calls incurred in some cities billed to client at 150% of actual charges. International long distance calls billed to client on a delayed basis up to 120 days after rental end date. Direct dialed one-plus continental U.S. long distance, where available is included in the usage rate.
5. SERVICE - Wireless service is not continuous. Tech-Go uses wireless service providers throughout the United States and makes no warranty, express or implied, as to merchantability, fitness of equipment for a particular purpose, call quality or usefulness of wireless phone service. Quality of wireless signal, especially inside buildings, will vary. Client expected to have prior basic operational knowledge of equipment being rented. Contact Tech-Go immediately if there is an equipment problem. If Tech-Go does not hear from client at beginning of problem period, Tech-Go assume all equipment is working and all charges remain.
6. EQUIPMENT LOSS/DAMAGE - Client must notify Tech-Go immediately if equipment is lost or stolen. Lost or stolen equipment during client's rental period, regardless of circumstances, must be reimbursed by Client to Tech-Go at the full amount listed on info sheet. Client has 24 hours from date of theft to provide Tech-Go with a copy of written police report and full replacement cost due for each unit not returned, If client signs for "Theft Protection" (optional), half of value listed on enclosed info-sheet per stolen unit is payable to Tech-Go, however full value is payable if claims are due to unexplained loss or mysterious disappearance, war, revolution, rebellion, illegal or dishonest acts, fraud, or confiscation by any government or public authority. In all instances, client agrees to pay rental charges until replacement cost and police report are received by Tech-Go. In all cases, client is responsible for all usage charges billed to phone up to and including date Tech-Go received written notice from client of equipment loss and serial number is deactivated by carrier. Missing equipment returned after seven days of claim of loss will incur the greater of 20% restocking charge, equipment rental rate or $20.00 minimum. Client charged replacement cost, or a percentage thereof, for damaged equipment.
7. EQUIPMENT RETURN - Using enclosed airbill "as is" will end client's rental as of date equipment is given to Tech-Go's designated delivery service. Client is responsible for all equipment packaged properly and returned timely. Should client return equipment using means other than enclosed pre-assigned airbill, client liable for any equipment damage and daily rental charges while in transit. Changes in service level at client's expense.
8. HIGHER USAGE RATE - Client usage on any wireless service provider whose rate per minute/packet/page exceeds Tech-Go's rate is billed at two times Tech-Go's cost. Equipment outside "areas where used" on "Rate Sheet" of this agreement charged at a roaming or higher "usage rate per minute".
Copyright Tech-Go (c) 7/99
Per Minute Rates
$.35 per minute. Minutes are calculated by noting phone timer when phone is dispensed and returned. The difference equals total minutes used. In case of timer malfunction, detailed bills provided by carrier will be used to compute minutes.
$4 per day. Number of days is computed from the day the phone leaves our office to the day it is received in our office. Minimum number of days per unit - 2.
___________ Initials Required
$20 for overnight and must be received by 3 pm for next day delivery.
Credit Card Deposit
Prior to dispensing the phone, a $250 charge will be authorized on the provided credit card.
Equipment Replacement Costs
Ranges for replacement Costs for Tech-Go's equipment are as follows: Phones $240-$600. Batteries $50-$200. Overnight Charger $80-$200. Rapid Chargers $40-$300. DC Adapters $30-$70. AC Adapters $15-$40.
Optional Theft Protection
Accepting theft protection at $2.00 per phone, per day limits your liability for Stolen phone to 1/2 the Tech-Go listed value per phone. Please read section 4 of the Terms and Conditions.
Credit Card Authorization
Client authorizes Tech-Go to process credit card vouchers in client's name and pay for all charges incurred under the terms and conditions of this agreement. Client has read both pages, understands and agrees with all terms and conditions and indicates so by signing the line below.
Card Holder's Signature X___________________________