|Daily rental: $4||$.75 per minute
(3 minute daily minimum)
|2nd business day = $10 each way|
|Weekly Rental: $28||
$.50 per minute
(20 minute daily minimum)
|Next business day = $20 each way. Saturday delivery $10 extra.|
|Request International Calling ($25 additional deposit)||Hands-free Headset $1/day||Data Cable $1/day|
Payment (credit cards only)
|You may complete this and fax (please print legibly) OR|
|Leave blank and submit payment information via our secure site.|
MasterCard VISA American Express
Card No. Exp.
Print Name as it appears on card:
Signature (for fax back):
Agrees to all terms and conditions listed on Rental Agreement including authorization for credit card charges.
Usage is metered on phone in whole minutes. Billing begins when you press SND/Talk/Trasmit and stops when you press END. No credit will be given for static or dropped calls. Meter reading denomination usage charged. Direct dial, 1+Continental US long distance is included where service is available. Tech-Go assumes all equipment is in good working condition unless we hear otherwise from the client at the beginning of the rental period.
wireless signal coverage is extensive, it is not continuous across the entire
U.S. It is the client’s
responsibility to see to it that all equipment is packaged and returned properly
and in a timely manner. Please read
item #5 on the Terms and Conditions.
Optional Theft Protection (Initial ___________)
Accepting theft protection at $2.00 per phone per day limits your liability for stolen phone to ˝ the value on the enclosed info sheet per phone. This protection applies to the phone only and does not cover accessories.
Per Minute Rates
$.75 per minute or $.35 per minute. Minutes are calculated by noting phone cumulative timer when phone is dispensed and returned. The difference equals total minutes used. In case of timer malfunction, detailed bills provided by carrier will be used to compute minutes.
$4 per day or $21 per week. Number of days is computed from the day the phone leaves our office to the day it is received in our office.
Client chooses carrier and the cost associated with delivery from on-line phone reservation form. Typical charges range from $10 to $35 depending on carrier and speed of delivery. Orders submitted Monday through Friday must be received and processed by 3 pm EST deadline for same day processing. Saturday Orders have a 12 pm EST deadline for same day processing. Orders received after the deadline will be processed the next day.
Credit Card Deposit
Prior to dispensing the phone, a $250 deposit will be charged on the provided credit card. This charge will be credited when equipment is received in good working order by Tech-Go. An additional deposit of $25 will be charged if international calling is requested.
Equipment Replacement Costs
Ranges for replacement costs for Tech-Go's equipment are as follows: Phones $250-$600. Batteries $50-$200. Overnight Charger $80-$200. Rapid Chargers $40-$300. DC Adapters $30-$70. AC Adapters $15-$40. Phone Manuals $5 to $10. Data Cables $100. Headsets $50-$100. Holsters $20-$30.
Credit Card Authorization
Client authorizes Tech-Go to process credit card vouchers in client's name and pay for all charges incurred under the terms and conditions of this agreement. Client has read contract, understands and agrees with all terms and conditions and indicates so by completing the on-line application.
Sales and Use Tax
All charges are subject to Sales and Use Tax at prevailing rates - currently 7%.
1. TERMS - "Client refers to person signing agreement and any other party(s) involved. Tech-Go rents client equipment identified within agreement and in consideration thereof client agrees to the following Terms and Conditions. All clients are completely liable for all charges. Faxed signature on agreement serves as an original signature with all rights thereof enforces. Presentation of false, fictitious or misleading identification or information is an intention to commit larceny and/or fraud. By signing this contract, client agreed to all charges and all terms and conditions as stated. Agreement is not assignable and it constitutes entire agreement between Tech-Go and client. There are no other representations, conditions, warranties, guarantees or collateral agreements, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, concerning rental equipment, its use, or this agreement, other than set forth herein. Agreement between client and Tech-Go is governed and interpreted by the laws of Delaware. Client will redeem and hold Tech-Go harmless from and against all claims, loss, liability for any direct, special or consequential damages as a result of client's use, custody, control, possession, and operation of equipment. Rental equipment will remain property of Tech-Go. Client acquires no rights other than temporary use. During rental period no change in service, repair service or replacement part is authorized without written approval from Tech-Go. Operation of any radio transmitting equipment, including cellular telephones, may interfere with the functionality of inadequately protected medical devices. Consult a physician or the manufacturer of the medical device if you have any questions. Other electronic equipment may also be subject to interference. Do not drive vehicles while operating a wireless phone.
2. CANCELLATION - If the order is canceled after agreement is signed, but before equipment is shipped, a $25 or 20%, whichever is greater, cancellation fee may be imposed. If rental is canceled after equipment is shipped, contracted rates may apply until equipment is received at Tech-Go. Client is responsible for equipment, including any usage charges or other charges incurred, until equipment is received complete at Tech-Go. Tech-Go is not liable for direct, special or consequential damages as a result of equipment, performance or use of equipment including claims based on failure to honor a telephone reservation requested by client. Tech-Go may terminate agreement without notice to client at any time.
3. BILLING - Rental charges and International Long Distance can be due and payable anytime during or after the rental period. Interim billing arranged on rentals more than 30 days. If not, usage can be billed weekly for daily or weekly rental charge at the contracted rate plus an estimated rate of 210 minutes per week for $.35 plan (indicated on "Rate Sheet") or 21 minutes per week for the $.75 plan (indicated on "Rate Sheet"). Clients miscellaneous charges: return check charge $50.00, credit card reversal charge $25, all bank wire fees and equipment cleaning fees, up to $10 per unit, if required. Client will be billed on a delayed basis for any charges Tech-Go becomes aware of after our final billing. Use of credit, prepaid/debit or any type calling cards to make international or domestic long distance calls will also incur cellular airtime charges at the contracted per minute rate indicated on this agreement. All clients subject to final credit card billing. Client agrees to pay all costs incurred in recovering equipment or collecting moneys owed Tech-Go including reasonable attorney's fees, collection fees, court costs, interest and other equitable relief a court deems appropriate. Refunds for deposit may be held up to 90 days minimum after the rental end date to insure complete billing. Clients must notify Tech-Go if credit card is lost or stolen and provide replacement credit card number for billing. House account terms are net 10 days. Any delayed payment may incur finance charges of 2% monthly (24% annum) until Tech-Go receives full payment.
4. WIRELESS USAGE - is determined by reading
all cumulative non-reset meters on equipment. The
meter reading determines final cumulative usage.
Client agrees with "meter out" stated on rental agreement and
agrees to have Tech-Go agent record cumulative "meter in" upon
return. Usage meter will advance a
minimum of one minute each time the send button is pushed for all inbound and
outbound calls. No credit given for
dropped, static, incomplete or busy calls.
By written request, a call detail listing of all numbers called is
available 90 days after client's rental end date ($25 minimum).
Call detail does not influence usage meter reading.
No usage credit issued based on call detail.
Client agrees payment of usage charges will not be withheld pending
receipt of call detail. Although quoted
rates include domestic USA long distance roaming additional charges are
billed as follows: user service (900, 976, 411, etc.), daily start up fees, call
delivery and operator assisted toll calls incurred in some cities billed to
client at 150% of actual charges. International
long distance calls placed on the wireless phone are determined by the usage as
recorded by our international carrier. When international calls are made
using our service, the balance decreases from the initial $25 until it reaches
$0 and the customer requests a recharge. When international calls are made
using a pre-paid calling card the only
wireless phone charge is for airtime. Direct dialed
one-plus continental U.S. long distance, where available is included in the
5. SERVICE - Wireless service is not
continuous. Tech-Go uses wireless
service providers throughout the United States and makes no warranty, express or
implied, as to merchantability, fitness of equipment for a particular purpose,
call quality or usefulness of wireless phone service.
Quality of wireless signal, especially inside buildings, will vary.
Client expected to have prior basic operational knowledge of equipment
being rented. Contact Tech-Go immediately if there is an equipment
problem. If Tech-Go does not hear
from client at beginning of problem period, Tech-Go assumes all equipment is
working and all charges remain valid and approved by Client.
6. EQUIPMENT LOSS/DAMAGE - Client must notify Tech-Go immediately if equipment is lost or stolen. Lost or stolen equipment during client's rental period, regardless of circumstances, must be reimbursed by Client to Tech-Go at the full amount listed on info sheet. Client has 24 hours from date of theft to provide Tech-Go with a copy of written police report and full replacement cost due for each unit not returned. If client signs for "Theft Protection" (optional), half of value listed on enclosed info-sheet per stolen unit is payable to Tech-Go, however full value is payable if claims are due to unexplained loss or mysterious disappearance, war, revolution, rebellion, illegal or dishonest acts, fraud, or confiscation by any government or public authority. In all instances, client agrees to pay rental charges until replacement cost and police report are received by Tech-Go. In all cases, client is responsible for all usage charges billed to phone up to and including date Tech-Go received written notice from client of equipment loss and serial number is deactivated by carrier. Missing equipment returned after seven days of claim of loss will incur the greater of 20% restocking charge, equipment rental rate or $20.00 minimum. Client charged replacement cost, or a percentage thereof, for damaged equipment.
7. EQUIPMENT RETURN - Using enclosed airbill "as is" will end client's rental as of date equipment is received at Tech-Go's office in Atlanta, GA. Client is responsible for all equipment packaged properly and returned timely. Should client return equipment using means other than enclosed pre-assigned airbill, client is liable for any equipment damage and daily rental charges while in transit. Changes in delivery service level at client's expense.
8. HIGHER USAGE RATE - Standard phones do not incur roaming or long distance charges. Should Client request a phone capable of roaming in areas not served by our carrier, Client usage on service provider whose rate per minute/packet/page exceeds Tech-Go's rate is billed at 150% Tech-Go's cost.
I certify I have read and agree to all the terms and conditions including the authorization to charge my credit card per the rates chosen on this form and/or the on-line application.
Client Signature _____________________ Date ________________
Copyright Tech-Go (c) 11/99