International Rental Agreement
|Always fax the completed and signed rental agreement and photo id.|
|Non-USA issued credit cards require legible photocopy of front and back of card.|
MasterCard VISA American Express
Print Name as it appears on card:
Signature (if faxing credit card info): Date:
Agrees to all terms and conditions listed on Rental Agreement including authorization for credit card charges. International Phone Rentals in which customer provides International SIM card are not subject to any airtime usage charges.
Phone Usage Notes
Usage is metered on phone in whole minutes. Billing begins when you press SND/Talk/Transmit and stops when you press END. No credit will be given for static or dropped calls. For Prepaid Sim cards, billing is based on balance loaded on card, plus time added during rental, minus up to $100 returned on Sim card. For Post-paid Sim cards, billing is based on carrier bill which takes up to 90 days to process. Tech-Go assumes all equipment and service is in good working condition unless we hear otherwise from the client at the beginning of the rental period.
Phone Coverage Notes
Although wireless signal coverage is extensive, it is not continuous across all covered countries. It is the client’s responsibility to see to it that all equipment is packaged and returned properly and in a timely manner. Customers renting International Phones and providing their own international SIM card are responsible for verifying coverage with their carrier. Customers are responsible for reviewing coverage information on the Tech-Go website to ensure coverage for their destination countries. Please read item #5 on the Terms and Conditions.
Optional Theft Protection (Initial if desired ___________)
Accepting Theft Protection at $2.00 per Phone per day limits your liability for a stolen phone to ˝ the replacement value as listed under Equipment Replacement Costs . This protection applies to the phone only and does not cover usage, accessories or manuals. For Pre-paid Sim Cards, usage loaded onto card and/or purchased by client is non-recoverable and non-refundable. For Post-paid Sim cards, client is liable for all usage until Tech-Go is notified of loss in writing.
Phone Per Minute Rates - Latin/South America Phone Service
Customer is provided phone with international service. Customer will be charged $2 a minute outgoing in-country. Incoming and Outgoing calls worldwide at $3.50 per minute.
Phone Rental Rates - International Phone Rental
Rates listed on Order Form. Number of days is computed from the day after the phone leaves our office to the day it is received in our office.
Phone Rental Rates - International Phone Rental with customer provided SIM card
Rates listed on Order Form. Number of days is computed from the day after the phone leaves our office to the day it is received in our office.
Client chooses carrier and the cost associated with delivery from on-line phone reservation form. Typical domestic USA charges for 1 phone range from $10 to $35 depending on carrier and speed of delivery. Orders submitted Monday through Friday must be received and processed by 3 pm EST deadline for same day processing. Saturday Orders have a 12 pm EST deadline for same day processing. Orders received after the deadline will be processed the next day.
Credit Card Deposit
Prior to dispensing the phone, depending on the model and service chosen, a $250 to $750 phone deposit will be charged for each unit on the provided credit card. This charge will be considered an equipment and service deposit and Customer's charges will be netted against this deposit 15 to 90 days after the equipment is received at Tech-Go's offices. Additional services or equipment may incur additional deposits as detailed on order form.
Equipment Replacement Costs
Ranges for replacement costs for Tech-Go's equipment are as follows: Phones $250 to $500. Batteries $50-$200. Overnight Charger $80-$125. Rapid Chargers $40-$100. DC Adapters $30-$70. AC Adapters $15-$40. Phone Manuals $5 to $10. Data Cables $100 to $150. Headsets $30-$80. Holsters $20-$30. SIM Cards $50 plus time provided to customer.
Credit Card Authorization
Client authorizes Tech-Go to process credit card vouchers in client's name and pay for all charges incurred under the terms and conditions of this agreement. Client has read contract, understands and agrees with all terms and conditions and indicates so by completing the on-line application and signing this rental agreement.
Sales and Use Tax
All charges are subject to Sales and Use Tax at prevailing rates - currently 7%.
1. TERMS (Initial ___________) - "Client" refers to person signing agreement and any other party(s) involved. Tech-Go rents client equipment identified within agreement and in consideration thereof client agrees to the following Terms and Conditions. All clients are completely liable for all charges. Faxed signature on agreement serves as an original signature with all rights thereof enforces. Presentation of false, fictitious or misleading identification or information is an intention to commit larceny and/or fraud. By signing this contract, client agreed to all charges and all terms and conditions as stated. Agreement is not assignable and it constitutes entire agreement between Tech-Go and client. There are no other representations, conditions, warranties, guarantees or collateral agreements, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, concerning rental equipment, its use, or this agreement, other than set forth herein. Agreement between client and Tech-Go is governed and interpreted by the laws of Delaware. Client will redeem and hold Tech-Go harmless from and against all claims, loss, liability for any direct, special or consequential damages as a result of client's use, custody, control, possession, and operation of equipment. Rental equipment will remain property of Tech-Go. Client acquires no rights other than temporary use. During rental period no change in service, repair service or replacement part is authorized without written approval from Tech-Go. Operation of any radio transmitting equipment, including cellular telephones, may interfere with the functionality of inadequately protected medical devices. Consult a physician or the manufacturer of the medical device if you have any questions. Other electronic equipment may also be subject to interference. Do not drive vehicles while operating a wireless phone.
2. CANCELLATION (Initial ___________) - To cancel an order after signed agreement is provided to Tech-Go, Clint must a) prior to shipment date provide written notification via fax with cardholder's signature and re-confirmation of acceptance of cancellation fee, and b) receive Tech-Go's written confirmation and acceptance of cancellation notice and Client's acceptance of cancellation fee. If received and accepted in writing prior to shipment date, a $75 per phone or 20% of total minimum invoice amount, whichever is greater, cancellation fee will be imposed. If rental cancellation notice is not received and accepted in writing prior to shipment date, cancellation is not accepted and contracted rates will apply until equipment is received at Tech-Go with minimum periods selected by Client (weekly or monthly). Client is responsible for equipment, including any usage charges or other charges incurred, until equipment is received complete at Tech-Go. Tech-Go is not liable for direct, special or consequential damages as a result of equipment, performance or use of equipment including claims based on failure to honor a telephone reservation requested by client. Tech-Go may terminate agreement without notice to client at any time.
3. BILLING (Initial ___________) - Charges including rental, usage, shipping, and tax can be due and payable anytime during or after the rental period. Interim billing arranged on rentals more than 30 days. If not, usage can be billed weekly for daily or weekly rental charge at the contracted rate plus an estimated rate of minimum minutes for the plan selected by the customer on the on-line order form. Use of credit, prepaid/debit or any type of calling cards to make international or domestic long distance calls will also incur cellular airtime charges at the contracted per minute rate indicated on this agreement. Client's submission of order and signed rental agreement is Client's acceptance of rental and related rental, usage, shipping, tax and other charges. Charges placed on credit card are considered non-refundable charges although customer's final total charges will be netted against all credit card charges and charged or credited to Customer's card as appropriate. Final invoicing and charges or credit are expected to be completed within 90 days after the rental unit is received by Tech-Go to insure complete billing although Client will be billed on a delayed basis for any charges Tech-Go becomes aware of after our final billing. All clients subject to final credit card billing. Clients must notify Tech-Go if credit card is lost or stolen and provide replacement credit card number for billing. All charges due immediately unless Tech-Go provides House account terms which are net 10 days. Any delayed payment may incur finance charges of 2% monthly (24% annum) until Tech-Go receives full payment. Client's miscellaneous charges: return check charge $50, credit card reversal charge $50. Client agrees to pay all costs incurred in recovering equipment or collecting moneys owed Tech-Go including reasonable attorney's fees, collection fees, court costs, interest and other equitable relief a court deems appropriate. Invoice charges are subject to Taxes at prevailing rates - currently 7%.
4. WIRELESS PHONE USAGE (Initial ___________) - A) for Pre-paid is determined by comparing Units at beginning of rental to Units remaining when phone is returned to Tech-Go. Client agrees with Units stated on rental agreement provided with Phone and agrees to have Tech-Go agent record cumulative Units upon return. B) for Post-paid is based upon carrier bill and can take 90 days to process. For both Pre-paid and Post-paid, no credit given for dropped, static, incomplete or busy calls. Call detail does not influence Unit readings. No usage credit issued based on call detail. Client agrees payment of usage charges will not be withheld pending receipt of call detail. Although quoted rates include international usage and roaming, additional charges are billed as follows: user service (900, 976, 411, etc.), operator assisted toll calls incurred in some countries billed to client at 150% of actual charges.
(Initial ___________) -
Wireless service is not
continuous. Tech-Go uses wireless
service providers throughout the world and makes no warranty, express or
implied, as to merchantability, fitness of equipment for a particular purpose,
call quality or usefulness of wireless phone service.
Quality of wireless signal, especially inside buildings, will vary.
Client expected to have prior basic operational knowledge of
wireless equipment and may obtain
manufacturer manuals from the
corporate website. Contact Tech-Go immediately if there is an equipment
problem. If Tech-Go does not hear
from client at beginning of problem period, Customer agrees that all equipment
and service is
working and all charges remain valid and approved by Client.
Customer agrees to provide Tech-Go
details of problems and time necessary
to troubleshoot and determine
solution. Customer agrees to
work in tandem with Tech-Go to solve
renting International Phones and providing international SIM card
are responsible for verifying coverage with their
carrier and calling their customer
service for coverage/service
questions. Customers may choose
optional services or products via the
order form and agree to pay rates
documented on order forms.
Preaid GSM customers may contact Tech-Go to
purchase additional usage and agrees
to pay the documented rates for each
"Value Card" purchase
Customer agrees to provide Tech-Go details of problems and time necessary to troubleshoot and determine solution. Customer agrees to work in tandem with Tech-Go to solve problem. Customers renting International Phones and providing international SIM card are responsible for verifying coverage with their carrier and calling their customer service for coverage/service questions. Customers may choose optional services or products via the order form and agree to pay rates documented on order forms. Preaid GSM customers may contact Tech-Go to purchase additional usage and agrees to pay the documented rates for each "Value Card" purchase (non-refundable).
6. EQUIPMENT LOSS/DAMAGE (Initial ___________) - Client must notify Tech-Go immediately if equipment is lost or stolen. Lost or stolen equipment during client's rental period, regardless of circumstances, must be reimbursed by Client to Tech-Go at the full amount listed on info sheet. Client has 24 hours from date of theft to provide Tech-Go with a copy of written police report and full replacement cost due for each unit not returned. If client signs for "Theft Protection" (optional), half of value listed on enclosed info-sheet per stolen unit is payable to Tech-Go, however full value is payable if claims are due to unexplained loss or mysterious disappearance, war, revolution, rebellion, illegal or dishonest acts, fraud, or confiscation by any government or public authority. In all instances, client agrees to pay rental charges and usage until written notification and police report are received by Tech-Go. In all cases, client is responsible for all usage charges billed to phone up to and including date Tech-Go received written notice from client of equipment loss and serial number is deactivated by carrier. Missing equipment returned after seven days of claim of loss will incur the greater of 20% restocking charge, equipment rental rate or $75 per unit minimum. Client charged replacement cost for damaged equipment. If Customer ships or requests shipping of phones in or out of the USA for any reason, Customer accepts responsibility for the equipment and will pay the greater of rental rates or replacement cost if equipment is not returned for any reason including but not limited to shipping carrier or custom's loss or damage.
7. EQUIPMENT RETURN (Initial ___________) - Using enclosed airbill "as is" will end client's rental as of date equipment is received at Tech-Go's office in Atlanta, GA. Client is responsible for all equipment packaged properly and returned timely. Should client return equipment using means other than enclosed pre-assigned airbill, client is liable for any equipment damage and daily rental charges while in transit. Changes in delivery service level at client's expense.
I certify I have read and agree to all the terms and conditions including the authorization to charge my credit card per the rates chosen on this form and/or the on-line application.
Client Name (print) _____________________ Phone #: ________________
Client Signature _____________________ Date: ________________