||Complete On-line Order Form -
for Order Form
||Fax Back the Signed Rental Agreement (below) with Photo ID.
This is required even if you choose to provide credit card information
on-line in step 3.
|Step 3.||Complete credit card information on-line -
optional if you provide with rental agreement - (After
faxing Rental Agreement) click
to proceed to on-line credit card processing
Sign and fax with Photo ID to 1-404-671-9419
Payment (credit cards only)
MasterCard VISA American Express
Print Name as it appears on card:
Signature (if faxing credit card info): Date:
Agrees to all terms and conditions listed on Rental Agreement including authorization for credit card charges. 2-way Radio Rentals and USA GSM Phone Rentals are not subject to any airtime usage charges or terms.
Phone Usage Notes
Usage is metered on phone in whole minutes. Billing begins when you press SND/Talk/Transmit and stops when you press END. No credit will be given for static or dropped calls. Meter reading denomination used for final billing. Toll-free and voicemail services billed from carrier detail. Tech-Go assumes all equipment and service is in good working condition unless we hear otherwise from the client at the beginning of the rental period.
Phone Coverage Notes
Although wireless signal coverage is extensive, it is not continuous across Japan. It is the client’s responsibility to see to it that all equipment is packaged and returned properly and in a timely manner. Please read item #5 on the Terms and Conditions.
Optional Theft Protection (Initial if desired ___________)
Accepting Theft Protection at $2.50 per Phone per day limits your liability for a stolen phone to ˝ the replacement value as listed under Equipment Replacement Costs . This protection applies to the phone only and does not cover accessories, manuals or airtime. For theft protection to be in force, order form must designate theft protection and the rental agreement must be initialed.
Phone Per Minute Rates
Usage rates are detailed on order form. Minutes are rounded up and calculated as A) starting when Send is pressed to initiate the call until the call is terminated, B) when you accept the call until the call is terminated, or C) length of time a caller spends leaving a message.
Phone Rental Rates
Rates listed on Order Form. Number of days is computed from the day after the phone leaves our office through and including the day it is received in our office.
Client chooses shipping carrier and the cost associated with delivery from on-line phone reservation form. Typical domestic USA charges for 1 phone range from $10 to $50 depending on carrier and speed of delivery. Customer may request special shipping with additional charges and authorize verbally. Orders submitted Monday through Friday must be received and processed by 3 pm EST deadline for same day processing. Saturday Orders have a 12 pm EST deadline for same day processing. Orders received after the deadline will be processed the next day.
Credit Card Deposit
Prior to dispensing the phone, a $500 phone and service charge will be charged for each unit on the provided credit card. This charge will be considered an equipment and service deposit and Customer's charges will be netted against this deposit 2 to 12 weeks after the equipment is received at Tech-Go's offices. Additional services or equipment may incur additional deposits.
Equipment Replacement Costs
Ranges for replacement costs for Tech-Go's equipment are as follows: Phones $500. Batteries $50-$150. Overnight Charger $80-$80. Rapid Chargers $40-$80. DC Adapters $30-$50. AC Adapters $15-$40. Phone Manuals $10. Data Cables $100. Headsets $30-$80. Holsters $20-$30.
Credit Card Authorization
Client authorizes Tech-Go to process credit card vouchers in client's name and pay for all charges incurred under the terms and conditions of this agreement. Client has read contract, understands and agrees with all terms and conditions and indicates so by completing the on-line application and signing this rental agreement.
Sales and Use Tax
All charges are subject to Sales and Use Tax at prevailing rates - currently 7%.
1. TERMS (Initial ___________) - "Client" refers to person signing agreement and any other party(s) involved. Tech-Go rents client equipment identified within agreement and in consideration thereof client agrees to the following Terms and Conditions. All clients are completely liable for all charges. Faxed signature on agreement serves as an original signature with all rights thereof enforces. Presentation of false, fictitious or misleading identification or information is an intention to commit larceny and/or fraud. By signing this contract, client agreed to all charges and all terms and conditions as stated. Agreement is not assignable and it constitutes entire agreement between Tech-Go and client. There are no other representations, conditions, warranties, guarantees or collateral agreements, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, concerning rental equipment, its use, or this agreement, other than set forth herein. Agreement between client and Tech-Go is governed and interpreted by the laws of Delaware. Client will redeem and hold Tech-Go harmless from and against all claims, loss, liability for any direct, special or consequential damages as a result of client's use, custody, control, possession, and operation of equipment. Rental equipment will remain property of Tech-Go. Client acquires no rights other than temporary use. During rental period no change in service, repair service or replacement part is authorized without written approval from Tech-Go. Operation of any radio transmitting equipment, including cellular telephones, may interfere with the functionality of inadequately protected medical devices. Consult a physician or the manufacturer of the medical device if you have any questions. Other electronic equipment may also be subject to interference. Do not drive vehicles while operating a wireless phone.
2. CANCELLATION (Initial ___________) - If the order is canceled after agreement is signed, but before equipment is shipped, a $25 or 20%, whichever is greater, cancellation fee may be imposed. If rental is canceled after equipment is shipped, contracted rates will apply until equipment is received at Tech-Go. Client is responsible for equipment, including any usage charges or other charges incurred, until equipment is received complete at Tech-Go. Tech-Go is not liable for direct, special or consequential damages as a result of equipment, performance or use of equipment including claims based on failure to honor a telephone reservation requested by client. Tech-Go may terminate agreement without notice to client at any time.
3. BILLING (Initial ___________) - Charges including rental, usage, shipping, and tax can be due and payable anytime during or after the rental period. Interim billing arranged on rentals more than 30 days. If not, usage can be billed weekly for daily or weekly rental charge at the contracted rate plus an estimated rate of minimum minutes for the plan selected by the customer on the on-line order form. Use of credit, prepaid/debit or any type of calling cards to make international or domestic long distance calls will also incur cellular airtime charges at the contracted per minute rate indicated on this agreement. Client will be billed on a delayed basis for any charges Tech-Go becomes aware of after our final billing. Customer's submission of order and signed rental agreement is Customer's acceptance of rental and related rental, usage, shipping, tax and other charges. Charges placed on credit card are considered non-refundable charges although customer's final total charges will be netted against all credit card charges and charged or credited to Customer's card as appropriate. Final invoicing and charges or credit may be processed up to 90 days after the rental unit is received by Tech-Go to insure complete billing. All clients subject to final credit card billing. Clients must notify Tech-Go if credit card is lost or stolen and provide replacement credit card number for billing. House account terms are net 10 days. Any delayed payment may incur finance charges of 2% monthly (24% annum) until Tech-Go receives full payment. Client's miscellaneous charges: return check charge $50, credit card reversal charge $50. Client agrees to pay all costs incurred in recovering equipment or collecting moneys owed Tech-Go including reasonable attorney's fees, collection fees, court costs, interest and other equitable relief a court deems appropriate.
4. WIRELESS PHONE USAGE (Initial ___________) - will be based on reading all cumulative non-reset meters on equipment. No credit given for dropped, static, incomplete or busy calls. Client agrees payment of usage charges will not be withheld due to lack of call detail. Although quoted rates include regular usage, additional charges are billed as follows: user service (900, 976, 411, etc.), operator assisted toll calls incurred in some cities billed to client at 150% of actual charges.
(Initial ___________) - Wireless service is not
continuous. Tech-Go uses wireless
service providers throughout Japan and makes no warranty, express or
implied, as to merchantability, fitness of equipment for a particular purpose,
call quality or usefulness of wireless phone service.
Quality of wireless signal, especially inside buildings, will vary.
Client expected to have prior basic operational knowledge of equipment
being rented. Contact Tech-Go immediately if there is an equipment or
service problem. If Tech-Go does not hear
from client at beginning of problem period, Customer agrees that all equipment
and service is
working and all charges remain valid and approved by Client.
Customer agrees to provide Tech-Go details of problems and time necessary to
troubleshoot and determine solution. Customer agrees to work in tandem
with Tech-Go to solve problem. Customers
renting USA GSM Phones are responsible
for providing international SIM card
and verifying coverage with their
carrier. Customers may choose
optional services or products via the order form and agree to pay rates
documented on order forms.
Customer agrees to provide Tech-Go details of problems and time necessary to troubleshoot and determine solution. Customer agrees to work in tandem with Tech-Go to solve problem. Customers renting USA GSM Phones are responsible for providing international SIM card and verifying coverage with their carrier. Customers may choose optional services or products via the order form and agree to pay rates documented on order forms.
6. EQUIPMENT LOSS/DAMAGE (Initial ___________) - Client must notify Tech-Go immediately if equipment is lost or stolen. Lost or stolen equipment during client's rental period, regardless of circumstances, must be reimbursed by Client to Tech-Go at the full amount listed on info sheet. Client has 24 hours from date of theft to provide Tech-Go with a copy of written police report and full replacement cost due for each unit not returned. If client signs for "Theft Protection" (optional), half of value listed on enclosed info-sheet per stolen unit is payable to Tech-Go, however full value is payable if claims are due to unexplained loss or mysterious disappearance, war, revolution, rebellion, illegal or dishonest acts, fraud, or confiscation by any government or public authority. In all instances, client agrees to pay rental charges and usage until written notification and police report are received by Tech-Go. In all cases, client is responsible for all usage charges billed to phone up to and including date Tech-Go received written notice from client of equipment loss and serial number is deactivated by carrier. Missing equipment returned after seven days of claim of loss will incur the greater of 20% restocking charge, equipment rental rate or $50 per unit minimum. Client charged replacement cost for damaged equipment. If Customer ships or requests shipping of phones in or out of the USA for any reason, Customer accepts responsibility for the equipment and will pay the greater of rental rates or replacement cost if equipment is not returned for any reason including but not limited to shipping carrier or custom's loss or damage.
7. EQUIPMENT RETURN (Initial ___________) - Using enclosed airbill "as is" will end client's rental as of date equipment is received at Tech-Go's office in Atlanta, GA. Client is responsible for all equipment packaged properly and returned timely. Should client return equipment using means other than enclosed pre-assigned airbill, client is liable for any equipment damage and daily rental charges while in transit. Changes in delivery service level at client's expense.
I certify I have read and agree to all the terms and conditions including the authorization to charge my credit card per the rates chosen on this form and/or the on-line application.
Client Name (print) _____________________ Phone #: ________________
Client Signature _____________________ Date: ________________